Sunday, July 14, 2013

Welcome To Chateau Olivia









 Secret Door?
Wine Cellar!






This bedroom defines the word... Master Suite.





 This was my hang out.
My husbands display to give me my "just because" present... he is truly one of a kind :).








This is the most exciting thing I have ever been a part of, I am the girl who brushes shoulder's with Paula Dean and doesn't even notice or turns her head when the dolphin jumps out of the water, that's me! Justin and I had a front row seat as this enormous sea turtle came out of the ocean (10ft away) made her way up the beach and laid her 100-120 eggs, covered them and headed back to sea. This process took her about 2 hours, we waited for her to get done to take a picture and just as she did a tropical storm rolled in...hints the bad picture, but we still captured the moment :). 

Welcome to the breathtaking Chateau Olivia in Boca Raton, Florida. This gorgeous estate is where I had the honor of staying this past week and it did not disappoint. I was busy relaxing by pool, sitting on my private balcony reading a book, riding my bike (with the hubby) to the local shops, checking out all of the interesting art work throughout the home and oh just hanging out with a 300 pound sea turtle...yep I was sooo busy! Anyway, I wanted to capture some of Chateau Olivia for all of you to see, this home is on the market for 8.5 million if you have that sitting around or you can rent it for $1600 a day.

Here's some property details:
This popular oceanfront estate affords both luxurious amenities and private seclusion. Featuring two floors, an ocean watch tower, two full kitchens, private pool and spa, and breathtaking views of the ocean..... the property is sure to be your favorite.
Allowing comfortable sleeping arrangements for twelve, Chateau Olivia is great for hosting family reunions and special occasions with style and grace. Enjoy your private pool and spa after a day of golf, shopping or cruising the coast. Your home is a great place to get lost in the unbeatable views of the Atlantic Ocean, or, if you prefer, get lost inside – you have 27 beautiful rooms waiting to be explored!

No comments:

Post a Comment