Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Clay Home (Before & After) Part 1

 Entry/ Study Before
 Entry After
Chest Available Online 
Love these preserved boxwood's.
A vintage door adds so much character to a space, putting one in your entry will give your guest's a great first impression of your home. 
 Study After
Rug Available Online 
Velvet Grey Chair Now Available Online 
 Uniquely shaped table paired with a bottle lamp...these are must have items.
 Table Available Online
 I found this vintage cabinet at a outdoor antique show, it worked great in this space. 
 The chipped paint and old brass tags marked by name, tells a story of what once was. 
 Great Room Before
 Great Room After
Sofa Available Online
http://designwithusfurniture.net/store/furniture/bambi-sofa/
 The wood plank fireplace wall really gave this room its "wow" factor. I love these antique steamer trunk inspired pieces! 
I adore the tufted grey chair's and sofa, they are really comfortable :).  
 Chair Available Online
 Vintage bowl with some white candles and moss... sometimes it's just that simple. 
 Kitchen Before
 Kitchen After
Captains Chair's & Rug Available Online 
Vintage Jugs
 Herb Sign Available Online 
 Bar stools Available Online (Bar & Counter Height)
 SAVORY
 A brick back splash is durable, affordable and beautiful, you really can not go wrong. 
 Drop Zone Area
 Lower Level Before
 Lower Level After 
 These chair's have so much personality, I use them any chance I get, plus there filled with down so they are super cozy!
 These linen chairs are trimmed in leather with antique nail heads and then accented with text on the seat and back cushions. 
 I love media easel's, as you may have noticed.
I thought the movers were going to die bringing this wine cabinet down the stairs but I am sure glad they didn't because I am in love with it!
Fun way to display a mirror in any bathroom.

I will be posting Part 2 of The Clay Home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment